Scallop Lace - Fall Lingerie Trend ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, September 16

Scallop Lace - Fall Lingerie Trend



A lovely little trend we've spotted this season at Faire Frou Frou is the use of scallop lace.  Lingerie brands Lascivious and Mimi Holliday have struck a chord with our customers, because these pieces have been selling out fast! We knew we liked scallop lace, but we were pleasantly surprised to see how much you liked it too!
It has a bit of an Art Deco feel to it, and is a slight departure from the lace trims we so commonly see on most of our lingerie.  The scallop lace is a fresh approach to classic styling.  Don't you agree?  Aren't you craving this for yourself?!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

6 fabulous comments:

Lizzie Barbie said...

They are all gorgeous. I love the black one!

Lucy said...

This is gorgeous!!
I particularly love the second picture. So elegant and beautiful :)

Makeup for Biochemists

xx

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

This white playsuit is adorable! And I don't even like white lingerie, yet I still find it adorable! lol

Christina said...

Scallop lace is so pretty. Love the black #!

Leslie Christen | Fashion Stylist said...

I L O V E your blog, thanks for being so fantastic and inspiring!

XO Leslie

I'm trying to build up my network, so if you'd be so kind, I'd love you to follow me.

O D Y S S E Y said...

scalloped lace does have an art deco look.
the white bodysuit is really pretty.